Former Wrekin Pneumatics Premises, Park Road, Telford
Price upon application.
8,499 sq ft on 0.25 ac
The property comprises a former 19th Century school of brick construction beneath a pitched tiled roof, which has been converted into single storey offices including reception area and stores. The original building was extended to the rear and side in the 1930's and 1940's to provide industrial/warehouse accommodation to complement the offices, as well as a secure compound to the side.
The industrial element of the property is arranged in four bays providing workshops with showroom/trade counter facility, partitioned works offices, storage warehouse, ancillary space and WC facilities. The industrial bays benefit from concrete floors, fluorescent lighting and a mixture of Combat gas warm air blowers and AmbiRad heating. The main workshop/end bay has a minimum eaves height of 9ft 10ins and affords access to the delivery yard to the side.
The offices in the original part of the building have suspended ceilings, fluorescent lighting, electric wall mounted heaters and a mixture of carpeted and lino covered floors. The offices also benefit from security bars to the windows.
Outside, to the side of the building is a concrete surfaced delivery yard complete with overhead crane. The yard is secured by fencing with a gated access.
The property does lend itself towards redevelopment for residential purposes - see 'Planning'.